Teach Yourself To Meditate: 10 Simple Steps
- Find a quiet place to sit
- Sit comfortably (chair, floor, cushion, anywhere that suits your physiology)
- Turn your phone to airplane mode
- Set you phone’s timer to 3 minutes (that is 180 seconds…you have the rest of the day to worry)
- Close your eyes
- Take three slow, deep breaths (a 3 count on the inhale and a 3 count on the exhale works)
- Settle into a comfortable position
- Feel the sensation of gravity
- Steady your breathing
- Challenge yourself to not move until the timer sounds
Be the first to know
New products, discounts, coffee news, health news, EFFBOMB of the week and other beneficial information.
Thanks for signing up!